On 04/27/16 11:13, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> On 04/27/16 01:51, Blank Field wrote:
>> Hi. I am attempting to rebuild my system with a host EFI bootloader,
>> namely GRUB.
>> I did a fresh install of F23(i've found that way easier than figuring
>> out how to migrate to EFI), turned off my CSM in host UEFI setup, got
>> my windows exVM booting in pure EFI, got my fedora booting in pure
>> EFI.
>
> I don't know what "windows exVM" means.

On a second read, maybe you mean the following setup:

- Your host computer used to run Windows exclusively, originally.

- Then you installed Fedora to a separate host-side partition, and in
your new Fedora host OS, you created a virtual machine that is supposed
to run your original Windows installation, directly from the host disk.

If this is the case, the only thing I can recommend is "don't do it".
Tools have been developed that move physically installed OSes into
virtual machines. I recommend that you use them.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-p2v.1.html
http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v.1.html

Thanks