Laszlo,

I have looked for a setting to enable inline history and done some searches.
This does not look like a standard feature.  But it looks like there have
been requests to add it and some custom extensions implemented.

If anyone know how to enable this feature in Bugzilla 5.x, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike