Tapan,

Could this be a side effect of your patch?  Should we allow the UefiShellLib to
continue without this protocol and then return an error only when the OpenFile
is called?

Also, it looks like we never properly initialize mUnicodeCollationProtocol.  We
check for NULL in Constructor, but nothing else...

-Jaben