Thank you Laszlo,

Sorry, I missed the fields; it is my first contribution, I will add the
required lines, review the source according to your comments and will
resubmit the patch.
So do you think the command should be _gpt instead of gpt? I was following
TFTP and SF commands as a template.

Thank you,
Vladimir

On Oct 16, 2016 1:05 PM, "Laszlo Ersek" <ler...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 10/16/16 07:23, Vladimir Olovyannikov wrote:
> > This allows managing (create, delete, modify, fat format) of GPT
> > partitions from within UEFI Shell.
> > Syntax:
> > gpt <command> [device_mapped_name] [parameters...]
> > See usage examples in the .uni file
> > ---
> >  .../Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/FatFormat.c     |  611 +++++++
> >  .../Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/FatFormat.h     |  111 ++
> >  .../Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/GptWorker.c     | 1902
++++++++++++++++++++
> >  .../Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/GptWorker.h     |  186 ++
> >  .../UefiShellGptCommandLib.c                       | 1135 ++++++++++++
> >  .../UefiShellGptCommandLib.inf                     |   79 +
> >  .../UefiShellGptCommandLib.uni                     |  117 ++
> >  ShellPkg/ShellPkg.dec                              |    1 +
> >  ShellPkg/ShellPkg.dsc                              |    4 +
> >  9 files changed, 4146 insertions(+)
> >  create mode 100644 ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/FatFormat.c
> >  create mode 100644 ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/FatFormat.h
> >  create mode 100644 ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/GptWorker.c
> >  create mode 100644 ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/GptWorker.h
> >  create mode 100644
ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/UefiShellGptCommandLib.c
> >  create mode 100644
ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/UefiShellGptCommandLib.inf
> >  create mode 100644
ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellGptCommandLib/UefiShellGptCommandLib.uni