Hi Mike,

On 2016.11.11 17:41, Kinney, Michael D wrote:
I see the new INF files uses '..' in the [Sources]
section, which is not allowed.  Can we move that INF
file up one directory, so it can remove use of ..?

Sure. I'll work on this and submit a V2.

I also see that this code defined its own
EFI_EBC_DEBUGGER_CODE macro.  Could these be changed
to the standard DEBUG_CODE() macro that can be enabled
and disabled with a PCD?  Or do you think we should add
a new Feature Flag PCD to enable/disable the EBC
debugger?

I've been wondering about keeping the macro as well, which I mostly carried over from Tiano. If PCD is the more appropriate EDK2 practice, then I agree that we probably want to go with that.

I do feel however that we would need a new feature flag, as some people may want to compile an EBC module with the current debug PCD functionality enabled, but without the EBC debugger, especially as, in essence, the EBC debugger is designed to be intrusive and will break the flow of regular EBC execution (such as on program entry or thunk calls).

I'll explore this a little bit further, and try have a PCD proposal for V2.

Regards,

/Pete