Some comments for the build failure.

I think we might have different understanding on PACKAGES_PATH.

We are using below structure:
=========================
Platform\
        Intel\
                PlatformAPkg
                PlatformBPkg
Silicon\
        Intel\
                SiliconAPkg
                SiliconBPkg

We set PACKAGES_PATH to "Platform\Intel:Silicon\Intel".
As such Build.DSC can include PlatformAPkg/DriverA/DriverA.inf.
=========================

My suggestion for your case is below: We can use
=========================
Platform\
        Arm\
                JunoPkg
                VExpressPkg

We set PACKAGES_PATH to "Platform\Arm".
ArmJunoPkg.dsc can just use "VExpressPkg\ArmVExpress.dsc.inc" and
"JunoPkg\Library\JunoPciHostBridgeLib\ JunoPciHostBridgeLib.dsc"

The benefit of adding "Pkg" is that people can have a clear picture on where
the path starts from. :)

Thank you
Yao Jiewen