Hi all,

I have now pushed updated versions of devel-OpenPlatformPkg branches
to edk2-platforms and edk2-non-osi. I now also have a Readme.md at the
top-level of edk2-platforms describing

All the silly hacks are gone, and all platforms now build.

I would really appreciate if people could have a look (and a play).

Regards,

Leif