Hi all,

I was using older version of UEFI shell (older EFI shell inside
EdkShellBinPkg). It was working fine with my testing PCs (Intel core i5
(Dell Optiplex 7020) (UEFI ver 2.31) as well as Intel Gigabit motherboard
(UEFI ver 2.4)). I'm able to load any driver efi and use it.

Now I'm trying newer UEFI shell (UEFI Interactive shell v 2.2, the newer
one in ShellBinPkg).
I'm trying to load my driver (and default Fat.efi driver downloaded from
github as well)
It is working fine with Intel Gigabit motherboard (UEFI ver 2.4). I'm able
to load the driver and use it.
But if I try to load the same efi driver on newer UEFI shell v2.2 on Intel
core i5 (Dell Optiplex 7020) (UEFI ver 2.31), display is just turning
black, and I'm not able to use the shell any further. (But I'm able to load
my custom shell application!)

What could be the issue? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
With regards,
Keshava