Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for the reply.

But I'm facing issue when i load a driver using load command. I tried with
the latest driver binary.

Also, this issue is not observed on Intel Gigabit motherboard with UEFI
bios version 2.4.
But issue is observed on PC with UEFI 2.3.1

When I load driver.efi, screen just goes blank.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Keshava