On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 09:26:47AM +0000, Scott Telford wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, I never gave proper feedback on the new revision of this file.

My concern remains - and there is nothing fundamental about UiApp that
makes it wait for timeouts. That is a simple configuration issue.
Meanwhile, the BdsDxe from IntelFrameworkModulePkg is not intended for
use in new platforms.

So can we look into resolving the timeout issue for you instead?
Is this a question of falling back to PXE boot when no Boot####
entries exist?

Regards,

Leif