Hi Jun,

I think there is more than one benefit in mimicing the Linux driver,
so I would lean towards the Pcd option. But as Ard points out to me,
it needs to use a FixedPcd (using FixedPcdGet()) - this can only ever
have a buildtime resolution.

Regards,

Leif (technically on holiday, so no patch review until Monday)