Rafeal,

There are some good summaries in the UEFI Spec that really help.

DMA Bus Master Common Buffer Operation
• Call AllocateBuffer() to allocate a common buffer.
• Call Map() for EfiPciOperationBusMasterCommonBuffer or
EfiPciOperationBusMasterCommonBuffer64.
• Program the DMA Bus Master with the DeviceAddress returned by Map().
• The common buffer can now be accessed equally by the processor and the DMA
bus master.
• Call Unmap().
• Call FreeBuffer().

Did you miss the PciIo->AllocateBuffer() call?

For x86 it can abstract things like DMA only supported < 4GB.
For ARM it may need to change the cacheability of the region etc.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish