Hi Andrew

Thanks for the answer.

The allocation was done at other part of the code. But yet, I used the
PciI->AllocateBuffer() function.

One question, about the topics retrieved from the spec.
When the spec says "• The common buffer can now be accessed equally by the
processor and the DMA bus master."

Does this means that I can write some data using a simple pointer, like for
example copying some data using MemCopy? Or should I still use the
PciIo->Mem.Write...?

I'll really this part of the spec carefully.

Thanks and Regards
Rafael R. Machado