Hi Ard,

I tested mm -io on D05, for root bridge 4 with CPU IO address starting from
0x8_abff0000, and it worked; both mm -io 0x8abff0000 and mm 0x8abff0000 provided
the same output. It seems there is no other limit for 64bit IO address after you
fixed the issue in EFI shell mm command.

Thanks and regards,

Heyi