Hello

I have a HP Chromebox (codename "zako") that is a small-form factor
nice x86 computer useful for experiments. I installed firmware from
Matt Davo - the firmware is Coreboot + UEFI payload. UEFI compiled
from this sourcecode fork https://github.com/MattDevo/edk2

At my cromebox I have an ethernet contoller that is identified by
Linux `lspci` as "01:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Realtek
Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet
Controller [10ec:8168] (rev 0c)"

I want to use ethernet network from an UEFI application. I use
LocateHandle() to find a SimpleNetworkProtocol for me. Network works
fine with QEMU and Intel e1000e controller. But at real hardware at
Chromebox LocateHandle() handle returns error EFI_NOT_FOUND.

It sounds like the realtek driver is not enabled at UEFI firmware level.

Does anyone have pointers how to enable or implement Realtek8168 driver in edk2?