Kinney,
I always think there may be two kinds of apps:
1,some apps have dependency on uefi_shell(shell-lib,efi_shell_protocol,...they
usually execute under uefi_shell),I would call them "uefi_shell_application";
2,some apps have no dependency on uefi_shell(such as apps in
MdeModulePkg/Application),I would call them "standard_uefi_application".

The "AppPkg / StdLib / StdLibPrivateInternalFiles" packages are usually used by
uefi_shell_application,I think they can all move to ShellPkg,no need to create
new package ?

Thanks,
krishna.