On 12/05/18 18:26, Rebecca Cran wrote:
> On Wednesday, 5 December 2018 05:55:41 MST Laszlo Ersek wrote:
>
>> (1) Pls. explain to me how I can create an edk2 clone at
>> <code.bluestop.org>. :)
>
> You don't. In a production system it may be possible to clone from either
> GitHub or code.bluestop.org (which mirrors github), but the clone URL given
> when you click "Clone" on https://code.bluestop.org/diffusion/EDK/ doesn't
> work (since I've not configured it).
>
>> (2) Please create a throw-away account for yourself.
>
> Done (though not throw-away).
>
>> (3) Submit a pullreq against (1), with a topic branch that has two
>> commits, and simple text file modifications.
>
> https://code.bluestop.org/D1
> Since Phabricator doesn't care about topic branches (just patches), I created
> a diff to README.

(Sorry about the many emails I'm sending. :/ )

I've just noticed that I got the following emails:

  [Differential] [Request] [+      ] D1: Update URL of OVMF page
  [Differential] [Updated] D1: Update URL of OVMF page

They don't contain any code (diff hunks). I hope I can change that in my
email preferences (I haven't gotten around checking those yet). However,
one bit that I doubt I'll be able to update myself, is the sender for
these emails:

  nore...@phabricator.example.com

That doesn't look right even for this testing; can you please update the
config? I believe the emails should come from a sender @
code.bluestop.org. Is that correct?