On 12/03/18 22:39, Rebecca Cran wrote:
> On Monday, 3 December 2018 02:29:28 MST Laszlo Ersek wrote:
>> On 11/29/18 22:20, Rebecca Cran wrote:
>>> Would you be interested in going through this process with Phabricator,
>>> too?
>> Sure! Just tell me where to create an account.
>
> Go to https://code.bluestop.org/auth/register/ to create a new account on the
> system, or https://code.bluestop.org/auth/ to login using an existing GitHub
> account.

Thanks, I've got an account now.

Can you assist with the following please?

(1) Pls. explain to me how I can create an edk2 clone at
<code.bluestop.org>. :)

(2) Please create a throw-away account for yourself.

(3) Submit a pullreq against (1), with a topic branch that has two
commits, and simple text file modifications.

(4) I should then "review" these patches.

(5) Please rebase the same topic branch from (3), with "fixes" from (4),
and refresh the pull request.

(6) I should check whether the old topic branch (version) is still
available. Both on the web (including the original review comments, from
(4)), and for local fetching.

(7) Please delete the user account from (2). I should re-check (6).

(8) Meanwhile I should keep an eye on the email notifications, as to how
detailed / context-ful they are.

Thanks!