Jaben:
  I also think this way. Now, we have two envs PYTHON3_ENABLE and
PYTHON_COMMAND. The behavior can be combined as the below to support this
usage. If user wants the specific python interpreter, he only needs to set
PYTHON_COMMAND env.

If PYTHON3_ENABLE is set, PYTHON_COMMAND will be set to the found one by edk2
scripts based on PYTHON3_ENABLE value.
If PYTHON3_ENABLE is not set, but PYTHON_COMMAND is set, then PYTHON_COMMAND
will be used to run python script. No version check here.
If PYTHON3_ENABLE is not set, but PYTHON_COMMAND is not set, PYTHON_COMMAND
will be set to the high version python installed in OS.

Thanks
Liming