On 1/12/2019 7:59 PM, Rebecca Cran wrote:

I wonder if we might want to have a separate mailing list for reviews?

I find it a bit overwhelming having both patches and more general discussions
on the same list, since I only check it every few days.

My original thought was to add "edk2-announce" as a separate mailing list and keep the number of lists at 2 until we determine that more granularity is needed. While we decide on a new platform it was agreed (at the steward's meeting) that simply appending "edk2-announce" would suffice for now.

I have been trying out Groups.io and so far things look very promising:

https://edk2.groups.io/g/main

I added 2 subgroups: announce and devel. This allows us to keep community wide announcements (like this thread) separate from patch discussions. If we think that more granularity is needed (e.g. "architecture" for design discussions) we can discuss those possibilities.

Cheers,
Stephano