Hi Phil,

On 01/21/19 14:26, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/21/19 1:53 PM, Gao, Liming wrote:
>> Thanks Ard and Laszlo. For the minor change in single patch, the patch may
>> be sent separately with the clear subject. Or, the patch set can be sent
>> again.
>
> Since it is hard to follow technical discussion when top-posted (see
> https://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html) without scrolling and sometime
> loosing context, can we gently suggest bottom-posting in edk2-devel
> etiquette? (No offence, this is a humble suggestion from a not very
> active reviewer to a highly active contributor, but this might ease the
> on-list review workflow).

top vs. bottom posting have been mentioned multiple times on edk2-devel;
it's just a fact that most corporate email environments don't support
bottom posting at all.

I'm unhappy about it (obviously), but it's an uphill battle. Sometimes
the poster would actually *like* to bottom post, but the tooling (which
may not be their own choice) gets in their way.

I suggest always scrolling to the bottom, or at least until you see a
signature.