Hi Lars,

On 14/03/2019 20:04, Lars Kurth wrote:

On 14/03/2019, 12:07, "Julien Grall" <julien.gr...@arm.com> wrote:

     (+ Lars)
On 3/14/19 10:55 AM, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
     > On 03/13/19 18:54, Kinney, Michael D wrote:
     > (2.2.2) Files that seem to be covered by the MIT license.
     >
     >            OvmfPkg/Include/IndustryStandard/Xen/arch-arm/xen.h
     >            OvmfPkg/XenBusDxe/XenStore.h
     >
     >          It's OK to leave these untouched, for now. Later, we should
     >          probably replace their license blocks with
     >          "SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT" (as appropriate). It might make
     >          sense to file a TianoCore BZ about them immediately, with a
     >          BZ-dependency on BZ#1373.
I have added Lars Kurth to confirm the license.

Can you give me some context? It's not clear to me what you expect me to do.

EDK2 is converting the full copyright in each file to SDPX identifier. While the copyright looks like an MIT license, it has never been confirmed. Andrew Cooper suggested you might be able to confirm.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall