> “error 1001: Module type [UEFI_APPLICATION] is not supported by library
> instance
> [c:\udk2010.sr1\SourceLevelDebugPkg\Library\DebugAgent\SecPeiDebugAgentLib.inf”

The DebugAgentLib, like any other edk2 library, defines what module types
(BASE, SEC, PEIM, DXE_CORE, DXE_DRIVER, UEFI_APPLICATION, .etc). So this error
tells you that your DSC file is making a matching of a library instance to a
library class for  module type that that library does not support.

Your DSC file is saying for all module types use the SecPeiDebugAgentLib
instance of the DebugAgentLib library class.

> [LibraryClasses]
>

>   DebugAgentLib|SourceLevelDebugPkg/Library/DebugAgent/SecPeiDebugAgentLib.inf

The But the INF file for the SecPeiDebugAgentLib instance states it only
supports SEC and PEIM module types.

https://edk2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/edk2/trunk/edk2/SourceLevelDebugPkg/Library/DebugAgent/SecPeiDebugAgentLib.inf

  LIBRARY_CLASS                  = DebugAgentLib|SEC PEIM

But your real problem is the I don't think there is an instance of the
DebugAgentLib class that supports being linked into an application. You either
need to link the debugger into your DXE Core or load a driver that supports the
debugger. I don't see a driver that support the DebugAgentLib. The DXE Core is
part of your firmware image for the platform.

Andrew Fish