Am 2013-02-22 17:59, schrieb Carsey, Jaben:
> Or point me to a tutorial and some ROI and I will change and support
> the switch.
Tutorials: Git has quite a vocal fanbase. Apart from being annoying at
times, they provide tons of tutorials and documentation, eg.
http://git-scm.com/book and for translating SVN knowledge
http://git.or.cz/course/svn.html

As for ROI, I can provide anecdote from maintaining coreboot forks
behind corporate firewalls: Since switching to git, maintenance of the
local line of development, and moving commits back and forth is much
easier.

This encourages keeping the local tree in sync more closely (since it's
much easier), and it also reduces the cost of moving code upstream.

Regards,
Patrick