From: Rony Nandy [rony.na...@linaro.org]
Sent: 19 March 2013 06:35
To: Olivier Martin
Cc: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; grant.lik...@linaro.org
Subject: Regarding storing Boot Device Config in persistent memory

Hi Oliver,

     I am trying to fix a issue related to UEFI on
Arndale(https://bugs.launchpad.net/arndale/+bug/1131141).The Arndale
boards do not store the Boot Device config, meaning that each time the
board boots, it defaults to the config built into the image.Ideally, the
board should store the config in some persistent storage, eg, flash or
SD card.

     Do you have any suggestion as to  where I need to work on to fix
this problem.How is this handled in VExpress?

Regards
Rony

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.