Dear Experts,

I'm searching some information about iscsi boot in UEFI, and find your E-mail
in the EDK-Dev mailing list from internet.
Could you help to provide some info about this?

I have downloaded IScsiDxe.efi and load it in the UEFI shell, but I don't know
what should do in the next?
How and where can I configure the iSCSI target and initiator name, or do the
"ISCSI Configuration"?
In UEFI shell or using other tools?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,