发件人: Jeff Bobzin [mailto:bobzi...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2013年10月26日 3:06
收件人: Jack C Zhang/WSH/Wistron; edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
主题: RE: [edk2] How to Configure the iSCSI target and the "iSCSI Configuration"
in UEFI

Dear Jack,

The configuration menu is published by the driver using Hii.
The platform user interface usually has an option called ‘Device Manager’ and
the iSCSI driver configuration will be an option in the Device Manager.
Exit from the shell and look for this option in main menu.

But some older platform firmware versions will not update the Device Manager
Driver List for a driver loaded from shell.
(These platforms only support menus from drivers included in the core firmware
or from PCIe.)
So if you find Device Manager menu and no iSCSI is listed this could be a cause.

What is the platform you are testing on?

---Jeff Bobzin
Insyde Software