From: Rafael Machado [mailto:rafaelrodrigues.mach...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 4:13 AM
To: edk2-devel
Subject: [edk2] Getting information from eMMC device

Hi everyone

I need to check some information on an eMMC storage device.
I still don't have this device here, so I'm trying to do some research before
receiving it.
As far as I could check, there is no specific protocol to access this kind of
device. Does any of you have already worked with eMMCdevices at UEFI ? Is there
any specific protocol to access this kind of device ?

Thanks
Rafael R. Machado