From: Cohen, Eugene [mailto:eug...@hp.com]
Sent: 08 January 2014 15:16
To: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [edk2] Getting information from eMMC device

Like any mass storage device, a driver that products the Block IO protocols
should be all that is required.

edk2 has a driver from ARM for their proprietary MMC host controller.  Many
other systems use the industry standard SD Host Controller (SDHC) but I am
not aware of an open source driver being available for SDHC at this time.

Eugene