Eric -

For #1, this seems like a VFR compiler error, since the Form Browser does not
place the container value in each element of the array (if the array is UINT16)

For #2, please refer to section 29.2.5.4.8, where it says:

"Storage The set questions are stored as a Buffer with one byte for each
Container."

Then also see 29.2.5.4.1: "Question values are a data type listed in Section
29.2.5.7.4." For an ordered list, the value is a Buffer (not one byte in a
buffer) See also the Callback for CHANGING/CHANGED where the Ordered List value
should be a buffer. The defaults 29.2.5.8 says "Defaults are pre-defined
question values." Options say they "give ...description of a particular
question value" (29.2.5.5)

This means that the Value of the question is the entire buffer, not just one
byte.

Consider this case: I want to set the default boot order to 5,6,7,8,0,2,4. I
understand that it is useful to see the value as one byte, and this might work
best for one-of, but not for default. In any case, either the Form Browser
needs to be changed or the specification needs to be changed for the
ordered-list case.

Tim