From: Ritesh Tiwari [mailto:ritesh.tiw...@seagate.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 3:14 AM
To: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [edk2] Controller Handle in NetLibCreateServiceChild()

Hi,

I am trying to create a TCP4 child using NetLibCreateServiceChild(). The first
input parameter of this API is a controller (The controller which has the
service installed). My very basic question is how to get this controller handle?

Here is the signature of this API -

@param[in]       Controller            The controller which has the service
installed.
@param[in]       Image                 The image handle used to open service.

NetLibCreateServiceChild (
  IN  EFI_HANDLE            Controller,
  IN  EFI_HANDLE            Image,
  IN  EFI_GUID              *ServiceBindingGuid,
  IN  OUT EFI_HANDLE        *ChildHandle
  )

The main goal is to create a TCP connection to a remote host.

Thanks.