From: Ritesh Tiwari [mailto:ritesh.tiw...@seagate.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 3:14 PM
To: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [edk2] Controller Handle in NetLibCreateServiceChild()

Hi Ye,

I got the SnpNt32Dxe.dll built from given source code & WinPCAP library as
mentioned in the UEFI Network Stack Getting Started
Guide(pdf)<http://sourceforge.net/projects/network-io/files/Documents/EFINetworkStackGettingStarted.pdf/download>.
  And copied the dll in appropriate location.

Now when I am loading SnapNt32Dxe.efi, I get "Already started".  So looks like
something has worked. Earlier I was getting "Not found" error.

But even then ifconfig command failing.
ifconfig: Locate protocol error - 'Ip4Config protocol'

TCP4dxe, ARPdxe, Dhcp4Dxe, MnpDxe all are loaded.

 SystemTable->BootServices->LocateHandleBuffer (
                   ByProtocol,
                   &gEfiTcp4ServiceBindingProtocolGuid,
                   NULL,
                   &HandleCount,
                   &Handles
                   );

 call is still failing.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Ye, Ting