If you have Visual Basic 6 installed on your computer, I would be
interested in your feedback on a computer program that I wrote for my
class. It demonstates the effect of changing the X and/or Y values of a
point on simple linear regression estimates. It will only run under a VB 6
environment but I am trying to convert it to Java.

The program can be downloaded from:

    www2.uta.edu/eakin/busa5325.htm

Mark Eakin
Associate Professor
Information Systems and Management Sciences Department
University of Texas at Arlington
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]