Honorable members,
A friend of mine has approached me with a few questions I'm not sure how
answer. I'd appreciate greatly if anybody gave any suggestions.
Thank you very much in advance.
Zina Taran

1). The 'omnibus' chi-squared for the equation.  Is it accurate to say
that I
can interpret individual significant coefficients if (and only if) the
equation
itself is significant?
           In his case, there are terms that are ignificant but the
Omnibus
Chi-Square isn't.
2)A few times I added interaction terms and some things became
significant.  Can
I interpret these even if the interaction variable itself (such as 'age')
is not
significant?  Can I interpret an
interaction term if neither variable has a significant beta?
3) Should Nagelkerke R-square be reported?
4)Is the 'massive' regression the best, most valuable thing in the
analysis or just a silly thing which is basically worthless?  (it shows
about 1/4 of the terms p<.1)
5)I know the general rule is 'just the facts' in the results
section, meaning that there should be no explanation or interpretation
regarding the results.  When writing the results section do I
specifically draw conclusions as to whether a hypothesis is supported or
does
that get left to the discussion?

Any other advice as to how to write this analysis section up is very,
very welcomed.