Subject: [nsf01104] - Program Announcements & Information
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:00:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: NSF Custom News Service <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CNS Subscribers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The following document (nsf01104) is now available from
the NSF Online Document System

   Title: Vertical Integration of Research and Education in the
          Mathematical Sciences (VIGRE)
    Type: Program Announcements & Information
 Subtype: Math/Physical Sciences

Replaces nsf0040

It may be found at:

    http://www.nsf.gov/cgi-bin/getpub?nsf01104