Hi.
         I like to request  for answer of my question by explaining with
example. I did know statistics. You may  ignore question if looks funny
but reply please.
   Three factors measures correlation between system usage and
satisfaction. satisfaction is measured by three factors where each
factor's correlation with usage is given. The correlation of each factor
and Sample size is given.

Satisfaction with system reports  is  correlated with          usage  r=
-0.02 , n=50
Satisfaction with systems performance  is correlated with usage  r= 0.29
, n=100
Satisfaction with systems access  is correlated with usage
r=  0.03 , n=60
My Question is?
Could I calculate  average for 3 r given above i.e.   r = 0.10 and
average for 3 sample sizes i.e. 70 and say that satisfaction is
correlated with usage r=0.10 for N=70.
Regards
Rahat Bokhari

  This list is open to everyone. Occasionally, people lacking respect
  for other members of the list send messages that are inappropriate
  or unrelated to the list's discussion topics. Please just delete the
  offensive email.

  For information concerning the list, please see the following web page: