Hello,

I am developing a test in SPSS 10, and need some people to review the
questions that are currently in beta.  The test should be there for the
next couple of days, and I would appreciate any comments about the test
that could be provided.  If interested, the beta test is available at
the following URL:

http://www.brainbench.com/testcenter/brainbench/t1.jsp?core=%
2Fbetapins.html

making sure that the URL is one line.  All feedback and comments will
be taken into account.  A beta test consists of 32 items in 2
independent sets of 16.  If you have any questions or comments, please
contact me directly at the address below (remove NOSPAM, of course).

Thanks,
Michael Becraft
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/