dennis roberts wrote, anent Bob Hayden's fiendish scheme for a (ObStats)
inconvenience sample of householders:

> but bob ... just like some don't answer their phone WHEN they are at home
> ... one could set this up SO as to NOT get messages for a bit ... even
> though they definitely ARE home ..
> i would be careful of this plan

        In particular, it is not always easy to tell a home email addy with a
small ISP from a small business one.  "Away for a week" might mean off
the job, at home in the den, and for aught I know oiling the gun
collection...

        -Robert Dawson