------_=_NextPart_001_01C0145A.672F0200

I am teaching an undergraduate quality control class (pareto, SPC, etc.) and
am looking for some advice on which stat package to use.  I have used JMP
from SAS the past two years, but wonder about the pros and cons when
compared to Minitab.  The package of choice would also be used for an
undergraduate to DOE course.  Any opinions?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0145A.672F0200

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=910425320-01092000>I am teaching an
undergraduate quality control class (pareto, SPC, etc.) and am looking for some
advice on which stat package to use.&nbsp; I have used JMP from SAS the past two
years, but wonder about the pros and cons when compared to Minitab.&nbsp; The
package of choice would also be used for an&nbsp;undergraduate to DOE
course.&nbsp; Any opinions?</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0145A.672F0200--

--
Posted from mail.indtech.edu [199.8.70.101]