Herman Rubin wrote:

> In article <8ut1je$aef$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> >  Rodney Sparapani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> 2) they didn't examine the undervotes in the original count or the
> >state-law mandated
> >> re-count; it's only in the third count where they are considering
> >them, which is what
> >> is so disturbing.
>
> >i tell you want I find disturbing:
> >the "chad undercount error" that was discovered in the Volusia
> >county complete hand count went 62% to Gore and 38% to Bush.
> >However, as a whole, Volusia was only 53% Gore and 45% Bush.
> >Since when do chads play favorites, or is this entirely realistic
> >is one were to model chad failure as a Poisson process?
>
> You may be making a Type 3 error.  Remember, the null
> hypothesis is always false.
>
> Those who voted for Bush are more likely to be literate,

This is the kind of offensive, stupid comment that belongs on political boards.

Anyone who makes such comments without documentation, without evidence
is simply not a scientist.  He simply is not even an educated person.

I have at this point lost all respect for someone who could make such offensive
comments.  Rubin has the reputation of being a caustic jerk, but this really
takes the cake.

He must be a.......PARTISAN FOOL, NOT AN EDUCATED PERSON