How did you get these numbers? I would have thought that if your
V was 0.1, your delta would be 672. If my understanding is
correct, your've underestimated the effect by about 2, and
the crossover V is around .15. Do I misunderstand your model?

I actually have an opinion on the likelihood of hand counts
being able to produce an additional thousand votes for Gore,
but since this is a stat discussion and not a political one
I'm going to refrain from sharing it.

--Robert Chung