On Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:51:22 GMT, Ron Hardin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>``Reasonable probability'' in ordinary use means something pretty near one.

Not when I use it.  I would say I would say if someone was "guilty
beyond reasonable doubt" then that is equivalent to there not being a
"reasonable probability" they were innocent. ``Reasonable
probability'' means to me someting substantially more than zero.