At 12:56 PM 1/17/01 -0400, Robert J. MacG. Dawson wrote:

>         The testing example is not a stationary process,

well, does this mean that NO testing example when there is a less than
perfect r between the two sets of "test" measures ... would qualify for
being a context in which to illustrate RTM?

what makes an example with two variables ... one where we can talk about
RTM or not?

>and moreover the
>change is positively correlated with the first measurement.

does this mean that this r has to be 0 ... or negative ... before it can
qualify as an example of RTM?

perhaps you could clarify what is and what is not ... RTM?