In article <tju96.617$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "David Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would love to find a couple good texts on the design and analysis of
> experiments and experimental data.  Could someone recomment to me a
few good
> text books on the subject and in particular those that emphasize
biological
> or pharmaceutical experimentation.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,

R. Mead, R.N. Curnow and A.M. Hasted, 1993. Statistical Methods in
Agriculture and Experimental Biology. Chapman and Hall. ISBN 0-412-
35480-2
Written in an extremely clear language ! But deals more with the
analysis, less with the design.

The Statistical Services Centre at the University of Reading has some
guidelines available on the web :
http://www.rdg.ac.uk/ssc/dfid/booklets.html

Cheers,

Wim