Use the table twice -- for P(0<Z<z1) and P(0<Z<z2) -- and then subtract
or add, depending on whether the desired signs of z1 and z2 are the same
or different.                   -- DFB.

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Cantor wrote:

> I did not try to examine your work thoroughly but at the very beginning
> I try to count  P(z1<Z<z2) up, but there is only z1 which can be
> changed. What about z2?

> > I have just finished creating an ASP web page that will help students
> > use a normal table that gives probabilities for ranges of the
> > standard normal that start at 0 up to a Z value. If you wish to try
> > it, go to
> > http://www2.uta.edu/eakin/busa3321/normaltable/p2.asp

 Donald F. Burrill                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 184 Nashua Road, Bedford, NH 03110                          603-471-7128