-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Silvert, Henry
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 10:36 AM
To: 'Melady Preece'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Categorical data Take 2

Why not a discriminant analysis? You might want to develop profiles of
people who go into the 5 different success categories -- although they might
all be equally sucess except for the last one.

Henry M. Silvert Ph.D.
Research Statistician
The Conference Board
845 3rd. Avenue