In short, you don't. If the number of terms in the model equals the number
of observations you have much bigger problems than not being able to compute
adjusted R^2. It should always be the case that the number of observations
exceed the number of terms in the model otherwise you cannot calculate any
of the standard regression diagnostics (F-stats, t-stats etc). My advice is
get more data or remove terms from the model. If neither of these is an
option you are stuck.