If the least-squares regression algorithm does not
"REQUIRE THE NUMBER OF OBSERVATIONS TO EXCEED
THE NUMBER OF PREDICTORS, THEN THE REGRESSION
ALGORITHM COULD BE USED TO SOLVE A SYSTEM OF
SIMULTANEOUS EQUATIONS THAT WOULD HAVE
NO ERRORS."

Another "interesting" characteristic of Excel Regression is that it
"requires
the number of observations to exceed the number of predictors".

Fortunately, Colin Bell is working with the Excel folks at Microsoft to
improve the numerous "interesting" characteristics of  Statistics in Excel.

-- Joe

********************************
*** Joe H. Ward,  Jr.
*** 167 East Arrowhead Dr.