On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:10:02 -0000, "Chia C Chong"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[ ... ]

> The observations were numbers. To be specified, the 2 variables are DELAY
> and ANGLE. So, basically I am looking into some raw measurement data
> captured in the real environment and after post-proceesing these data, I
> will have information in these two domains.
>
> I do not know whether there are linearly correlated or sth else but, by
> physical mechanisms, there should be some kind of correlation between them.
> They are observed over the TIME domain.

I don't think it has been answered yet, whether they are
correlated because they are autocorrelated in a trivial way.
What does it mean here -- or does it happen to signify
nothing -- that observation is  "over the TIME domain".

That is, you have a real problem yet to be faced, if these are
measured as  "cumulative delay"  and "cumulative angle".

--
Rich Ulrich, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pitt.edu/~wpilib/index.html