"Rich Ulrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:10:02 -0000, "Chia C Chong"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> [ ... ]
> >
> > The observations were numbers. To be specified, the 2 variables are
DELAY
> > and ANGLE. So, basically I am looking into some raw measurement data
> > captured in the real environment and after post-proceesing these data, I
> > will have information in these two domains.
> >
> > I do not know whether there are linearly correlated or sth else but, by
> > physical mechanisms, there should be some kind of correlation between
them.
> > They are observed over the TIME domain.
>
> I don't think it has been answered yet, whether they are
> correlated because they are autocorrelated in a trivial way.
> What does it mean here -- or does it happen to signify
> nothing -- that observation is  "over the TIME domain".
>
> That is, you have a real problem yet to be faced, if these are
> measured as  "cumulative delay"  and "cumulative angle".
>
> --
> Rich Ulrich, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.pitt.edu/~wpilib/index.html

In fact, what I was trying to say was, over the 5 seconds (TIME) domains, I
will measured 2 random variables i.e. DELAY and ANGLE. So, I would like to
test whether during the 5s, those angles and delays of the signal I receievd
are correlated or not.

By the way, what do u mean "cumulative delay" and "cumulative angle"??

thanks..

CCC